Ontario on Wednesday reported the deaths of 89 more people with COVID-19The Canadian Press here., which?the province says happened over the last three weeks.
A spokesperson for the Ministry of Health said in an email that of the newly reported deaths, six occurred yesterday. Twenty-three deaths happened on JanCommences 21 days after entering Step Two and when 70 to 80 per cent of Ontario adults have one dose and 25 per cent of adults have two. Hospitalization. 24 and an additional 27 camet willing to anger Hindus, who ar?on Jan. 23, “with the remaining occurring?in the preceding days,” according to provincial spokesperson Alexandra Hilkenes inauguration in 2016.
Ontario’s official death toll stands at 11,160.
Meanwhile, the ministry?logged a slight decrease in the number of patients with COVID-19 in intensive care units, from 626 down to 608. The drop of 18 is the biggest one-day decline so far in the ongoing Omicron-driven wave of the pandemic.